History

img-1946
1946
GWB™ was founded in Düsseldorf as a repair shop for cardan shafts
img-1954
1954
Move to new plant in Essen
img-1964
1964
A second production facility was added in the north of Essen
img-2000
2000
1. February: GWB™ joined Dana Corporation
img-2006
2006
Winning biggest single order ever, order value > 6 Mio. €
img-2012
2012
Autonomous Industrial Driveshaft business created - GWB™ brand relaunched for the industrial sector.
img-2013
2013
Building largest ever GWB™ driveshaft: 1300 mm rotation diameter, 16300 kNm, 8.6 m length, 36250 kg